2022 Hyundai Tucson Safety Rating
The new 2022 Hyundai Tucson is built for the modern driver and the modern family. With a design that helps you take an adventure by giving you all the tools you need, the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson in Green Bay, WI is an easy pick for a new compact crossover SUV. If you are looking for a new vehicle that can offer you the qualities you desire at a price that fits your budget, the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson is it. Keep reading to learn more about some of the safety features and driver-assistance technologies that helped the 2022 Hyundai Tucson earn a top safety rating for passenger protection.
[Learn More About: 2022 Hyundai Tucson]
2022 Hyundai Tucson Safety Features and Driver-Assistance Technologies
- Surround View Monitor
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Safe Exit Warning (SEW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert (Ultrasonic ROA)
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist-Reverse (PCA-R)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped)
If you are interested in driving a new compact crossover SUV can offer you the safety protection you deserve, the 2022 Hyundai Tucson in Green Bay, WI is an excellent choice. Stop by Broadway Hyundai today to take the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson out for a test drive.
[You May Also Like: 2022 Hyundai Tucson Cargo and Passenger Space]
How Does the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Perform?
Performance Features of the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Redesigned with a rugged structure and impressive features, the ...read more